- Download the app from the iPhone or Google App Store at mobile.handbid.com
- Open the HandBid app and click “Get Started” to set up your Bidder Profile.
- When prompted, enter the 5-digit code that has been texted or emailed to you.
- Select the “Richard Murphy Hospice Foundation – Great Gatsby Bash.”
- Select the options to “Bid” and “Enable Notifications.”
- Swipe the screen to the left to enter the auction and view the auction items.
- To submit a bid, simply click on the item you are interested in to view details. Place your bid on the same screen. Starting bid amount and bid increments will be listed.
- HandBid will automatically notify you when you have been outbid.
- Check your personal Dashboard to view the items you have purchased and the auction items you are winning or losing.
The RMHF Silent Auction will close at 10:15pm Saturday, April 22, 2017.
NOTE: All items purchased at the auction must be paid for, picked up and removed from
Southeastern’s Student Union Grand Ballroom the night of Gala.